My name is Whitney, and I’m a blogger, crafter, and doer of many things.
This website was set up so that I could share with others my interest of bead crafts. I, also, wanted the excuse to learn new techniques for my own craft projects.
I prefer to use beads in jewelry making, but I hope that with this craft blog, I will expand my crafts to other niches where beads can be used.
In setting up this site, I have various hopes and goals in mind.
- I hope to help others who work with beads, whether jewelry, home decor, apparel, etc.
- I want to help trade show-vendors with their displays and business adventures. (This is where I’ll use my business degree and my trade show experiences.)
- I hope to expand the DIY work of my readers.
- I hope to connect with other crafters.
- I want to teach from my research and experiences and learn from my readers.
There is plenty to learn in the realm of crafts, and it is never too late to start learning.
I love to hear from my readers, so please drop me a line on my ‘Contact’ page or leave comments on the posts.